Re: Re: Buying Harmony remote from the states

We have a TV, Cable box, PVR/DVD and DVD/Surround Amp.  The DVD player
in the amp started playing up (heat I think) so we use the player in the
PVR and pipe the sound via fibre and optical/electrical converter to the
amp.

That means 4 boxes and 4 remotes, but the Harmony's inability to remain
even vaguely aware of what mode it was in last makes it more hassle to
use than just picking up whatever orginal remote will do the trick.

Mal

Dave Marley wrote:

> Mal Lansell wrote:
>
> > I expect it's too late - I've had it for nearly 2 years now.
> >
> > In any case, the sync and forgetfulness problems have meant its
WAF
> > has fallen to zero, and it is now known by SWMBO as the
"Thicky