RE: Re: Buying Harmony remote from the states

> The charging cradle is horizontal and the remote isn't heavy
enough
> to maintain good contact (and it beeps when it loses/gains contact,
> so when someone walks past it beeps away)

I had exactly same issue. Make a call to their *freephone* support line,
and
they will send a new replacement. The newer cradles have smaller gold
plated
contacts that give a better connection to the remote contacts.

My experience of the Logitech/Harmony support has been great, they uploaded
some IR codes for me (Heatmiser & Canon) to their database, so that
others
don't have to get their remotes to learn.

It does get out of sync sometimes, but this is due to the some of the
devices Im controlling (eg Panasonic TV) not having discrete codes, only
'toggle' codes, not really a fault of the remote.