Re: LinITX touchscreen

Paul Gordon wrote:
> I have one of the aforementioned widescreen 7-inch LinITX
touchscreens,
> which I'm running off a LinITX mobo, - a VIA EPIA M10000 Nehemiah
model.

Its always best to contact us directly at shop@xxxxxxx or phone us -
yes we do answer the phone ;-)

> All is working fine except for one thing, - I can't get a 1:1 pixel
> mapping desktop resolution.
>
> The screen is 800x480 native resolution. The graphics driver for the
> onboard unichrome chipset offers a 640x480 or an 800x600 (i.e. 4:3
> ratio) desktop resolutions, but doesn't offer any widescreen aspect
> ratio resolutions.

Unfortunately VIA don't support that in the BIOS of the M10000, and
won't supply a BIOS with that resolution enabled. We have asked several
times for different customers.

800x480 is supported on the SP boards, and there is a special BIOS for
the new ENs.

Jetway have also supplied us a BIOS for the J7F2.

Hope the information is helpful

Nick.
http://linitx.com