Re: Re: [Slightly OT] Bolier woes

thanks ... one option we have in-mind is to go for a couple of
Gledhill's, one per floor ... they've recently updated their range to
what they call A-series (IIRC), not sure why ... good to hear the
approach does work well !

Chris

wrote:

> [...]
need to be
>>> looking at
multiple coils
>>> for
This keeps
>>> the water
supplies heat
>>> directly
mains quality
>>> water
>>>
>>> I would add is that for a system that can deliver 2
simultaneous
>>> showers worth of water you will have to go for a more
expensive type
>>> of thermal store, as the simple cheaper ones (such as via
Navitron)
>>> cannot deliver.
>>> Also you will be restricted by the number of plumbers willing
>>> install this type of system.  I couldn't find one in south
>>> Suffolk :-
>>> ( so went for a conventional main pressure system.
>>> Note the thermal store will almost certainly be mains
pressure, esp
>>> if you have a system boiler. If you want to avoid mains
pressure
>>> tank
>>> at 80-90C you need to match the heat sources and tanks coils
etc etc
>>> v carefully.

>>> the Broag
0-10v input
>>> from an
which gives
>>> scope for
>>> homes and
Remeha to
>>> be first
>>>>

>>> Its nice to hear Broag get a good writeup, I've just had an
Advanta