[ADVERT] TiVo, sky box and a few other bits

  • Subject: [ADVERT] TiVo, sky box and a few other bits
  • From: "Tim Dawe" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 18:10:18 -0000

Hi Folks,

Having "upgraded" to Sky Plus, it's finally time to part with my
TiVo
so I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested before I put it on
ebay.

It has a 120Gb disk and Turbonet card installed, but no lifetime
sub.  It's in excellent condition and comes with all cables, manuals,
remote and the original box.

Also on offer:

* Amstrad DRX550 Sky box
* TV Link Plus (see http://www.letsautomate.com/11067.cfm)
* Belkin Omnicube 4 port PS/2 KVM with 3 sets of cables

Offers offlist please.

Thanks

Tim