RE: Network media player

Yeah, I bought a component lead off eBay as well (cost me as much as
the XB=
ox itself!)

=20

Set it up on the bedroom Xbox (since this is only HD telly in the house)
an=
d was trying to get some downloaded HD clips to play... can't remember how
=
far I got with it? , another project to revisit on a rainy day.

=20

Although the xBox doesn't have enough grunt to play full HD I believe its
s=
upposed to be able to handle  720p divx as long as you disable some of the
=
background services like ftp etc.

=20

Marcus=20