RE: Network media player

Ian,

=20

XBOX .. XBOX... XBOX...

=20

I saw these for sale in "Game" stores for =A335 over the weekend
(second ha=
nd but what the heck.. still with a guarantee)

=20

Soft modding it is a piece of cake..all you need is a 8meg card and a game
=
(Splinter Cell)  and the "modding software" (check
www.thepiratebay.org <ht=
tp://www.thepiratebay.org/>  for auto installer deluxe)

You'll need a chipped XBOX to get the files onto the card.. or just give
th=
e card to someone who already has a modded xbox and get them copy the
files=
to it... if you don't know anyone then send me the card and copy them on f=
or you.

=20

Takes about 5minutes (and can be reversed in case of a warranty claim)

=20

Copy on the latest XBMC and voila ... one Media Centre PC that beats the
pa=
nts over ANYTHING else I've seen and has cost you less than =A345 !!!!!

=20

=20

Marcus=20