Re: Geovision webcam v8?

  • Subject: Re: Geovision webcam v8?
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:28:17 -0000

No update on the Mainlobby Geovision plugin then ?? I'm finding that
Cinemar promise lots but deliver little :-(

I gave up on this a while ago and reinstated an old MV1000 daisy
chained into the CCTV feeds. Not very elegant but I can now get live
CCTV feeds into Mainlobby using Weblobby. Geovison still runs
happily on a dedicated server seperate to HS/MLS.

There's a couple of dedicated forums you may get some answers from:
http://www.cctvforum.com/viewforum.php?f=36
http://www.ezcctv.com/techforum

Please post if you have any luck - this is something I plan on
revisiting when I get time !

Kevin W.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups2@...> wrote:

> Thanks Dave,
>
> I'm after details of whether anyone has used custom webcam views
i.e. embedding the Geovision ActiveX controls etc into a web page -
not just the standard webcam views that Geovision offer as default.

> Thanks though,
>
> Paul.

Behalf