Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Re: Rack mounting the un-rackable

Middle Atlantic also do a huge range of custom faceplates / shelves -
they have a library of around 8000 cutouts  ... not cheap but very good....
RGB are the (trade only)  UK distributor.  But I suspect you might have
to import from the US on these custom items.

If you have to go through the UK I might be able to help...

http://www.middleatlantic.com/rsh/rshcus2.htm

Kevin