Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT} Scanning 35mm negatives?

Re: [OT] Skypein

I use Skypein quite extensively for business use when working from
home -
It's great to give a "throw away" number to clients to call on.

I don't suffer the issues you mention, and the call quality is usually
quite
pretty good.

I know what you mean about late night calls, I regularly forget to log out
that line :/

The feature that I like for skype in/out calls is that when you get the
Skype-In feature is the incoming voicemail system, with the added bonus
that
for anyone that you call skype-to-skype that is away from the system - you
can leave them a voicemail - even though they may not have voicemail in
their skype package.

-Jim

On Fri, 18 May 2007 10:14:06 +0100, Ho Yin Ng wrote