Re: [OT] Impressive screensavers...

I just installed electric sheep last night (before I read the post) I
must
say it looks nice, it uses bittorrent to download revisions and needs the
firewall reconfigured to work properly.

Really slick http://www.reallyslick.com/ looked
the biz while it was
installed and the cherio maze was great.

I did have a breve screensaver installed (this one I think, not at home
http://www.spiderland.org/screensaver)
which creates walking creatures, but
all I got was lots of jiggling blocks - but still evolution ain't perfect.

While I am on anyone got a decent RSS screensaver for the PC - like the mac
one?

Sean

On 5/13/07, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's quite nice looking...
>
> ...It doesn't like Vistas Aero interface though. ;-)
>
> Phil

Vista

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

- Unknown