Re: [OT] Impressive screensavers...

http://electricsheep.org/

Best ive seen, free and its not flying sheep!

-------Original Message-------

From: Phil Harris
Date: 13/05/2007 13:27:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Impressive screensavers...

OK, over the years it's become more and more difficult to run my favourite
Ever screensaver - Voodoo Lights...

What with the author disappearing off the face of the planet (I did manage
To get his email address at the university he supposedly lectures at but no
Reply) so no chance of getting a registration key and now under Vista the
Registration patcher no longer works even when run as an administrator.

It's a real shame as Voodoo Lights is still (IMO) one of the best looking
Screensavers out there but I think it's time to finally allow it to die
(*sob, sniff*)...

...anyway, what I'm asking is what are your absolute favourite screensavers
(not necessarily free ones) and if anyone knows a good modern day
Kinda-similar-looking equivalent to Voodoo Lights then I'd love to know.

I'll start the ball rolling with this one:

www.dreamaquarium.com

Phil