Re: Re: Mobile phone for web browsing and HA use?

Oh found it on the xda site:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=1165180&postcount=2

I went for the all in one package that has been fully tested - I don't want
to risk turning my phone into a door stop.

Ho yin

On 19/03/07, Ho Yin Ng <me@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok a bit too many questions for me to answer individually so for the
time
> being I will keep it on list until everyone concludes this is the
version
> they want!
>
> 20070313_HermesWM6_LVSW_edition_WM6Style
>
> With the SSPL bootloader.
>
> It is the one off the xda-developers site and the most current one as
of 6
> days ago.
>
> So far everything works - though I have not tried TT6 (I am about to
> install it today and will test it later) and I have heard that
Flexmail does
> not work (but flexmail was always too unstable and buggy for me
anyway!).

> I have rar'ed it (it is a selfextracting loading exe file) and have
> uploaded it onto my server.
>
> If you still want it email me offlist - with the subject WM6 and I
will
> email you the address. As always install at your own risk - just
because it
> worked ok for me does not mean it will for you!!! I take no
responsibility.

> Thanks
>
> Ho yin
>

> On 19/03/07, Ho Yin Ng <me@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I have it but it is a 45mb file. I am actually running it now on
my
> > Vario II and it is much much quicker!
> >
> > Plus Pocket Outlook now supports HTML!!! Wooo hooo ...
> >
> > Email me off-list to arrange how i can get it to you.
> >
> > Ho yin
> >
> > On 15/03/07, Marcus Warrington < marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > >   Looks like xda-developer site has gone.. I thought m$ had
insisted
> > > it
> > > removed all ROM images, but I can't even get to the site
now!

> > > Did anyone manage to get the WM6 Roms for the Hermes
(VarioII) before
> > > they went poof!
> > >
> > > I've found a few torrents, but would rather get it from a
"trusted"
> > > source.. really don't want to brick my phone..
> > >
> > > Marcus
> > >
> > > ________________________________

HA use?

<paul@xxxxxxx<paul%40paulgordon.homeip.net>
<paul%25>40paulgordon. homeip.net> > wrote:

> > > all

browsing and HA use?

<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:ukha_
> > > d%40yahoogroups.com>
> > > <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, "Paul Gordon"

most faults be
> > > common

call reliability isn't
particular to the