Re: Re: Mobile phone for web browsing and HA use?

I have it but it is a 45mb file. I am actually running it now on my
Vario II
and it is much much quicker!

Plus Pocket Outlook now supports HTML!!! Wooo hooo ...

Email me off-list to arrange how i can get it to you.

Ho yin

On 15/03/07, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Looks like xda-developer site has gone.. I thought m$ had insisted
it
> removed all ROM images, but I can't even get to the site now!
>
> Did anyone manage to get the WM6 Roms for the Hermes (VarioII) before
> they went poof!
>
> I've found a few torrents, but would rather get it from a
"trusted"

<paul@xxxxxxx<paul%40paulgordon.homeip.net>
<paul%25>40paulgordon.homeip.net> > wrote:

> > Yes, I did try that with the first handset I had... - didn't help
at
> all
> > unfortunately...
> >
> > Paul G.

<mailto:ukha_
> d%40yahoogroups.com>
> <ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>, "Paul Gordon"

> > across

reliability isn't a

responsiveness may
> > be
> > >
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Have you tried upgrading the firmware? You can do it
yourself now