Re: Re: Mobile phone for web browsing and HA use?

xda-developers.com is still working from here

Martin

Marcus Warrington wrote:
> Looks like xda-developer site has gone.. I thought m$ had insisted it
> removed all ROM images, but I can't even get to the site now!
>

> Did anyone manage to get the WM6 Roms for the Hermes (VarioII) before
> they went poof!
>

> I've found a few torrents, but would rather get it from a
"trusted"
> source.. really don't want to brick my phone..
>

> Marcus
>
> ________________________________

responsiveness may
>> be
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Have you tried upgrading the firmware? You can do it yourself
now
>>> using a little Nokia application.
>>>
>>> The E-series have fast processors, and don't seem to suffer
from the
>>> faults you describe. Don't know if that helps at all... E61
web
>>> browser is very capable, on a screen with an aspect ratio
better
>>> suited for web content imo.
>>>
>>> Patrick

Grizelli Associates Limited
IT Project Consultants
2c Nethermoor Road, Middlezoy, Bridgwater, TA7 0PG
UK Company registration no. 2468872
VAT registration no. 713 1775 49