Rings/Radials

Sorry Marcus, my comment was somewhat tongue in cheek :-)
I'm in the, hopefully, final stages of a self-build and have radially wired
all my sockets in 4mm T&E, back to six distribution points around the
house.
All my lights have individual 1.5mm T&E feeds back to the same points.
This is intended to give me the flexibility to control any socket/light in
the house remotely.

Tracey