Latest message you have seen: Re: Comfort Design Question

RE: Re: CM12U, ActiveHome, and USB com ports

> To answer my own question, there is a great program called
> Heyu that runs on my Linux box (which has legacy serial) and
> does a *fantastic* job of creating all the CM12 timers and
> macros for me. It does very fancy stuff with dawn/dusk and
> delayed macros. Very happy!

New one on me.  Looks interest -

X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X
HEYU is a text-based console program for remotely controlling lights and
appliances in the home or office.   It is made available under a free and
open source license.

Heyu uses the CM11A computer interface to send and receive X10 control
signals over the AC power lines to modules which can turn On, Off, or Dim
attached lamps or appliances.   It can store a schedule of timed events in
the CM11A memory for execution when the computer is turned off or
disconnected.

Heyu supports an optional W800RF32A, MR26A, or RFXCOM RF receiver connected
to a second port as an auxiliary input device for X10 RF signals.

Heyu can also use an optional CM17A interface to transmit X10 RF signals.

http://heyu.tanj.com/

M.