Latest message you have seen: Secuyou Wireless Security System Locks Your Doors and Windows with Press of a Button

Re: Waterproof LCD monitor - bathroom

There's always these:
www.cpc.co.uk part number CS10932 add "05" to the end of the p/n
get the current "offer" price.

Quoting:
These boxes allow you to send video or video and audio data along a
CAT5 cable to a pair of monitors up to 150m away. This makes them
ideal for use in shop displays, exhibitions or information points
where access to a computer is not required or is a security problem.

Works up to 150m away
4 position distance equaliser for optimum signal
Supports resolutions up to 1024x768
Use standard CAT5/5e/6 unshielded cable as the data link
Available with or without mono audio facility
Standard 15way Hi-D male input and 2x 15way Hi-D female outputs
The audio version uses 3.5mm sockets for input and outputs
RJ45 sockets for the CAT5 cable