From: m_surgenor [mailto:zen8432@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 18 June 2007 22:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Pandora & Sonos

looks like i'll have to fork out...  This arrived today.

"Thanks for trying out Pandora on your Sonos.  We're contacting you to
let
you know that your free trial will expire on Sunday, June 24, 2007. If
you'=
like to continue listening to Pandora on your Sonos, you can subscribe to
Pandora for $3 a month ($36 for one year).  We hope you'll stick
around!"

I assume you're using Pandora on the PC Andrew and not on Sonos?

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andrew Davison" <aphrel@...> wrote:

> I've been using Pandora since well before Christmas and still
haven't had to
> pay, I think the free trial means you have to give more details to
prove
> your in America I just found an American zip code gave them that
and=20
> everything was fine.
>=20
>=20

$$
BancTec Ltd
Reg Office: Jarman House, Mathisen Way, Poyle Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire
SL=
3 0HF. Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512. VAT GB 228 4783 38.