Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Smart Metering Privacy

RE: [OT] : New water mains fitted... can I use MDPE pipe ineternally ?

Laurence,

=20

Yes I've tried a shock arrester valve (from plumbworld) but it didn't make
=
much (if any difference). There where only a couple of places I could get
a=
ccess to fit it, non of which where near any taps or appliances so it may
w=
ell have been that. I've decided to wait and see what effect (if any) the
n=
ew supply (and larger supply pipe) has. If non, then I'll have to bite the
=
bullet and rip up the laminate flooring in the back bedroom.. since this
is=
the only place I haven't checked for a banging pipe.

=20

Marcus=20

=20