Re: Re: Pandora & Sonos

Sonos with pandora is just the mutts nuts.

I am going to pay (even if I have to call a US mate and get him to stick it
on his credit card)

Its brill - I would ignore the BBC digital family thing about sonos. It
Rocks, but a NAS is a VITAL part of a good stable set up.

Sean

On 6/18/07, White, Peter <peter.white@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've only been using it for a couple of days (but been using Pandora
for
> ages), and I'm happy to pay =A31.50 pm for music without ads or DJs!
>
> I'm constantly pleased at how well Sonos always manage to integrate
thing=
> so that they 'just work'.  So refreshing for me, since nothing else in
th=
> house is very reliable!
>
> Pete

you to le=

wrote:

> > I've been using Pandora since well before Christmas and still
> haven't had to
> > pay, I think the free trial means you have to give more details
> prove
> > your in America I just found an American zip code gave them that
and
> > everything was fine.

> $$
> BancTec Ltd
> Reg Office: Jarman House, Mathisen Way, Poyle Road, Colnbrook,
Berkshire