RE: [OT] RAID

I agree,

But, *only when* there is proper hardware support for it, so that real
physical devices can be natively accessed inside the VM's... Right now,
I can't virtualise either of my 2 24x7 servers, because I can't make the
right hardware available to the VM (Geovision card in 1, MCE compliant
GPU in the other)...

I look forward to the day when mobo slots can be assigned to VMs just as
easily as serial or USB ports can be today...

Paul G.