RE: Re: Cooling an understairs cupboard...Node 0!

Hi Noel

Re-read what I wrote and it was more than a little confused!

The inlet into the fan is the air stream you want to remove on the suction
side of the fan. By using a duct to pick this air up at high level you are
going to take the hottest air into the fan. The outlet from the fan can
then
be ducted to wherever it can most conveniently be routed to. As you need to
allow for the air in the room to be replaced then you can either fit a
floor
grille if you have a suspended timber floor (which it sounds like you have
-
you should also have external air vents at low level around the house to
ventilate the floor void) or as you say plane a little off the door to
allow
air to be pulled into the cupboard.

Neil B.

_____