Din Rail mounted 240V AC to 12/9/5V Transformers?

  • Subject: Din Rail mounted 240V AC to 12/9/5V Transformers?
  • From: "Rob Iles" <rob.iles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 00:49:30 +0100

Not sure if this is [OT] or not....

I have several Din Rail enclosures for various bits of kit - - primarily
Dupline, CBus and X10.

As a lot of it is "Lab Kit" - - i.e. I switch it on and off - -
it would be
nice do have an indicator to show which "cabinets" are on, and
which are off
- - - a V small Din Rail step down transformer that draws power from the
cab
it's in, drving an LED would be ideal!!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

(Yup, most of the kit in each cab lights up enough to be seen through the
smoked plastic cover - - but I still want a seperate indicator!! (I'm fussy
like that)

Thanks all,

Rob