Re: [OT] RAID

Depends on the hardware RAID card. You may have to create a RAID5 set
with 3 disks leaving existing disk as JBOD. Then move the OS to the
RAID5 and possibly re-configure the boot.ini (or whatever it is now
called in Vista). Then again depending on RAID card add the now
redundant disk to the RAID5 set an expand operation on RAID.

Then again it might not be possible at all.

Paul