From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Peter and Jane
Sent: Fri 06/07/2007 09:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] X10 dimmer question

Marcus
Many thanks for your responses on the above.
I can't get the links to work but have followed up the ebay one.
Looks interesting...it doesn't actually mention soft start anywhere but you
say it has soft start...must be in the first link!
Googling on x10^2 doesn't help!
This is really frustrating...so near yet so far!
Could you check the first link, do a tinyurl or just tell me where to look?
Cheers
Peter