From: Marcus Warrington
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] X10 dimmer question

I think the X10^2 micro modules use "normal" latched switches
like the AD10's and also have softstart. <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1109639/grpspId=1705041992/msgId=144210/stime=1183533038/nc1=4617365/nc2=4025338/nc3=4670553>
These micro modules have their codes set electronically (not via dials on
the front like the LD11 and AD10 etc), so you will need an X10 transmitter
like the MC10 to set them up

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-X10-Home-Automation-1-Load-Micro-Dimmer-3-Wire_W0QQitemZ5845046854QQihZ008QQcategoryZ50587QQcmdZViewItem_

Marcus