From: Peter and Jane
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:00 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] X10 dimmer question

Hello
In my new build I have 2 DIN rail boxes as well as 3 consumer units. Room
to play!
I have an LD 11 X10 DIN rail dimmer for a particular set of lights and like
the soft start (ramp up ramp down feature). I really want this on the front
outside lights so bought another LD11. Too late I realised that unlike the
AD10, LD11s only have momentary make input so needs a pulse for on and
another for off. I had thought they had a phase live for on
terminal....wrong!!
Does anyone have a suggestion how to control an LD11 by PIRs with inbuilt
timers? Ideal solution would use the existing PIRs
TIA
Peter