RE: Dynamic IP (and Draytek)

Jon, what vintage is your router?

The Vigors have had this problem *at least* as long as I've had my
2200E, - which easily must be 7+ years now... I'll be *amazed* if they
*Still* haven't fixed this fault after all these years...

I had exactly the same problem several years ago, which forced me to
stop using the Vigor to update DynDNS. Initially I used a server applet
instead, but since my "dynamic" IP changes so infrequently (I
don't
think it's changed for over 2 years now), I just switched over to the
static DNS service instead.

Paul G.