Re: Current broadband options

  • Subject: Re: Current broadband options
  • From: "domdevitto" <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:25:21 -0000

I'd be interested in this, but I thought that the '3 for =A330' was
about the best, as other providers still need  BT phone line ('BT
phone line required'), and hence you need to pay at least =A311/month to
BT.=20

Does anyone do a 'we'll pay the BT line cost' offer?

Dom
PS. I work for VM, but am not a internet (or TV) customer...yet.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brad Salmon" <bradley.salmon@...>