Re: Dynamic IP

I've been using dyndns.org for years... works great. Together with
SSLExplorer for remote access.

----- Original Message ----
From: ReynoldsB <Brian@xxxxxxx>
To: Ukha_D <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 2 July, 2007 6:06:28 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Dynamic IP

Hi all,

I used to be with NTL and although the IP was dynamic I had the same
address
for loads and loads of months.

I now find myself with TalkTalk, albeit not for much longer, but I am a bit
worried about having a forced IP change with a new ISP just like TalkTalk
do.

How do you guys get over this please?

I know there is No-IP but know nothing about it. Any others?

TIA,

B.