RE: Re: Panasonic IP camera?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Panasonic IP camera?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:48:04 -0000

Thanks Ian.

I already have a Geovision system and am looking for a P+T camera (maybe Z
too) to go in the kitchen to monitor the dogs at various times.

Really, I should be looking for an analogue P+T camera and link it to
Geovision - but all I've seen are quite big/bulky and ugly :(

The Panasonic cams looked quite good and discreet although I wont get them
integrated with Geovision.

Decisions....

Paul.