RE: [OT, slightly] - logo projection

  • Subject: RE: [OT, slightly] - logo projection
  • From: "Pete Church" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:08:25 -0000

The technical term (from stage+theatre) is Gobo.  The main supplier I
think
is DHA/Rosco:

http://www.dhalighting.co.uk/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi

They do custom designs either on perforated metal (looking perhaps like a
stencil, although I seem to remember they've got pretty slick at making the
joints very delicate) or glass.

Also as Ho Yin suggests there is the projection advertising angle (which is
closer to your need but possibly dearer?)

Try:
http://www.projectionadvertising.co.uk/gobos/?gclid=COCAq4HYwYkCFRh5MAodu1HP
Pg

<http://tinyurl.com/yjspml> http://tinyurl.com/yjspml