Re: Who's got a Syxthsense TCP-CK1-BI Programmable Room Thermostat?

It appears to do optimised start too - but based on the previous
24hour
ramp rate .  I wonder if this applies to multiple setpoints in one day ,
I know the HeatMiser one only does this for the first ON which for me
is  not the most important one. Although an external/outside sensor can
be attached it seems it only uses that to allow viewing of the outside
temp on the display. Unfortunately no apparent serial interface but lots
of eye candy appeal.