Electrisave - technology to return us to the dark ages ...

  • Subject: Electrisave - technology to return us to the dark ages ...
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:17:46 -0000

... or so it seems .....

Ever since I installed an Electrisave a couple of days ago, she who
pays the bills has taken to glancing at it every now and then and
coming out with things like ..

'Turn off that light, it's costing 1p per hour to run'
'Do you have to switch the computer on again? it's costing an extra
2p per hour'

As a result of which we're now reduced to living in a twilight world
at night, lit only by the odd single lamp. All forms of electrically
powered entertainment are suffering a similar fate but domestic
appliances such a washing machines, irons etc seem CURIOUSLY
unaffected ......

Has anyone experienced anything like this, and crucially, how long
does it last ????

Kevin W.

PS>> I may not be able to read any replies for a while, it depends
on the Electrisave reading .....