RE: Electrisave - technology to return us to the dark ages ...

> As a result of which we're now reduced to living in a
> twilight world at night, lit only by the odd single lamp. All
> forms of electrically powered entertainment are suffering a
> similar fate but domestic appliances such a washing machines,
> irons etc seem CURIOUSLY unaffected ......

Well at least she's still using the right tools ... That's one bonus.

> Has anyone experienced anything like this, and crucially, how
> long does it last ????

Depends on the staying power of the particular female ... Usually not long
-
I was going to suggest pointing out how much the iron / washing machine
cost
to run but on second thoughts maybe best not to...

Phil