RE: 60 LED GU10 lamps advise req.

  • Subject: RE: 60 LED GU10 lamps advise req.
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:47:26 -0000

 That's the weird thing.  The first 6, which I bought as a trial, are
still
going strong (after 10 months), and ironically they're on a circuit that
dims.  I then thought 'great, I'll buy a shed load', which I did, and they
pretty much all started to fail within 2-3 weeks.  I've got 90 or so GU10
fittings in the house, so I'd really like to find a reliable LED solution.
The warm-white LEDs I've got are really very good....quite a narrow bean,
but they 'feel' equivalent to at least a 20w bulb.

Pete