Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Xbox HD Cable

  • Subject: Re: Xbox HD Cable
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:10:35 -0000

Forgot to add, I used to have a joytech connection kit and it made the
text very fuzzy over component!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark Golledge" <markgolledge@...>

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-LE32R87BD-Widescreen-Ready-LCD/dp/B000O14EWA)

http://item.express.ebay.com/Video-Games_Video-Game-Accessories__Xbox-Component-HDTV-cable-1080i-tested-X-box-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ8232784436QQihZ020QQddnZVideoQ20GamesQQadnZVideoQ20GameQ20AccessoriesQQptdiZ689QQddiZ1330QQcmdZExpressItem