LD11 blowing fuses

Having just replaced the fuse in one of my LD11's, I see the lights
have gone off again,so I suspect the new one has blown too.
The module is mounted in an IP56 box, outside, and controls an
illuminated Santa (40W incandescant bulb) and two ropelight figures
(50-80W each). The module has worked perfectly for the last couple of
weeks but last night I noticed the christmas lights weren't on.

Fearing the exterior connector blocks were flooded with the heavy rain
we had, I opened them all today and they were fine. The IP56 JB is
also dry inside and no cables look damp.

Clearly there's a problem somewhere, but the lights have gone off
tonight after at least an hour of being on, so not an instant failure.

Although I don't have any spare fuses I can get some, but I'm more
concerned about fixing the problem as feeding it with fuses every hour
is going to stop being funny after, oooh, the 2nd time...

I guess I need to isolate each xmas light and test separately to see
which one causes the fault, but any ideas where I should look on each
figure? Does ropelight have a particular failure mode, or "leak"
path?

While the figures are outside on the lawn, they were fairly sheltered
from the driving wind & rain we had last night.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Cheers,

Tim.
(p.s. I promise a photo when they're fixed, honest :-)  )