Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

Re: DVI to SCART connections

Thanks again Nick.  I have checked out the Wikipedia stuff, and I've
seen scart to RGB converters with just three phone connectors and no
mention of synch, which is why I had hoped it was simple.  I'll do some
more digging, but in spite of the crap quality, the ready-made S-video
connection is beginning to look more and more attractive ....

Cheers
Martin

Nick Austin wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2007 7:43 PM, Martin Howell <martin.howell@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Thanks, Nick. I have a bunch of scart and dvi cables that I could
>> butcher to make a one-off (cheaper than 40 squid), do you know
which
>> connections I need to join up?
>>

> I think you'll find that some logic is needed to combine the syncs.
DVI