Latest message you have seen: Re: IR controlled power strip/plug?

Re: TouchPad / TrackPad

Hows about: http://www.hands-free.co.uk/products/productview.php?id=3D75

I stuck usb trackpad into Google and it was near the top, so there may
be others in the list too

Cheers

Andy

On Dec 23, 2007 5:55 AM, Rob Iles <rob.iles@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm not sure what the correct name for this device is - it's similar
in f=
orm
> & function to the touchpad found on most laptops - essentially a
mouse
> replacement device.
>
> I had one many years back (since stored "safely" - so I have
no idea wher=
> it is). Serial/PS2/USB - whatever - does anyone A)know what I'm
talking
> about, and B)have a link to someone who sells them in the UK?  I'm not
> looking for anything fancy - doesn't need to detect double tap or such
li=
ke
> - separate buttons for click (2 if right-click is available) - would
be
> acceptable.
>
> I think I paid about =A310 for the last one - and if I could find it,
it =
would
> be PERFECT! (you could even remove the plastic cover and insert your
own
> business-card sized image beneath it - - - - - early days of modding I
> guess).
>

> I have a couple of old laptops that have been butchered^h^h^h^h^h
skilful=
ly
> modified into digital photo frames + HA Control units, but reaching
round
> the back to navigate the pad/teet upside down is not good to say the
leas=