Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: TouchPad / TrackPad

Thanks Andy (And Noel for the other reply)

Linked device looks very much like the one I had/have somewhere - - but
it'=
about 5 times the cost - - is suspect the "smart stuff" they've
added to it
is the reason for this.

Still, at least I've got a starting place :-)

Thanks,

Rob

On 23/12/2007, Andy Davies <dajdavies@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hows about: http://www.hands-free.co.uk/products/productview.php?id=3D7=
5

> I stuck usb trackpad into Google and it was near the top, so there may
> be others in the list too
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy
>

> On Dec 23, 2007 5:55 AM, Rob Iles
<rob.iles@xxxxxxx<rob.iles%40gmail.co=
m>>
> wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I'm not sure what the correct name for this device is - it's
similar in
> form
> > & function to the touchpad found on most laptops -
essentially a mouse
> > replacement device.
> >
> > I had one many years back (since stored "safely" - so I
have no idea
> where
> > it is). Serial/PS2/USB - whatever - does anyone A)know what I'm
talking
> > about, and B)have a link to someone who sells them in the UK? I'm
not
> > looking for anything fancy - doesn't need to detect double tap or
such
> like
> > - separate buttons for click (2 if right-click is available) -
would be
> > acceptable.
> >
> > I think I paid about =A310 for the last one - and if I could find
it, i=
> would
> > be PERFECT! (you could even remove the plastic cover and insert
your ow=