Re: Re: Tivo is playing up, Is Topfield a good alternative?

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:35:02 -0000, "ianh1000"
<ianh1000@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
>The Toppy's devastating
>flexibility enables you to watch and record a combination of up to
>FOUR channels at once, to output two different programmes (including
>recordings and live transmissions) simultaneously via its RF outputs
>and scart socket, to record/pause/rewind/fast-forward live television
>and to edit recordings on the hard disk for later playback or output
>to your PC.

That sounds like sales talk to me! I think the "output two different
programmes" bit refers to the PIP feature rather than a different
picture on each output.

But if you want the definitive answer I suggest you ask on the
toppy.org.uk forums - someone on there is sure to know.

David.