Robot vaccuum on Ebvay

  • Subject: Robot vaccuum on Ebvay
  • From: "Campbell Macdonald" <c.macd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:11:01 -0000

I don't know if anyone is still in the market for a robot vacuum. I
wasn't
till SWMBO said...."I do not want one of those for Christmas".  I
couldn't
resist a challenge and bought one now wrapped up and ready for my
severance......I did give in and buy more personal gifts...just in case.

It was purchased from the Ebay dealer below for £59.99 plus
£14.99 delivery.
This is reduced from their £99 normal price and other online shop
prices.
The model as supplied is, by the looks of it, a rebadged M-388(A)  (It has
the Living it Up badge) "does not return to charging base
automatically".
Unlike most ebay dealers they have a contact number and were very helpful.

i.e. not quite as low profile as the M288 , sold by ebuyer etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROBOT-VACUUM-CLEANER-AUTOMATIC-HOOVER-BAGLESS-WIRELESS_W0QQitemZ230203659408QQihZ013QQcategoryZ43526QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Livingitup bought 800 of these last year and they are selling off the last
of these. Sorry forgot to ask if they were bringing any more of the same or
higher spec ones in.

Campbell