Re: DIN-rail switches, dimmers, etc - why ?

Nigel -

many thanks, 'hoped you would pick-up on that one (every now & then I
scan the pictures on your website for examples of how you did this &
that with the infrastructure) ... we're on hold again at the moment,
but getting the infrastructure in is the next thing, so I'm working
hard to get it straight in my mind !

BTW, someone once mentioned that all DIN-rails are not the same ...
so things don't always fit ... wonder if that's true ... maybe it's a
matter of the space in the box that contains the rail ... ?

Chris

good news about the foot ... maybe the enforced rest & reflection was
a good thing ... given the (incredible) pace you must have been
working at !