RE: Re: Geovision and Idratek

Hi Karam, I have tried to contact Geovision but could not supply all
the
information they required.

=20

I think I now have all the info, too much boxed kit, so I will contact them
again today.

=20

Maybe I need to sell my Geovision kit?

=20

If I was to run Idratek with the camera cards on the same computer what are
the overheads? Would I need to get a vastly more powerful machine?

=20

At the moment I am running Geovision on a P4 2.41GHz with 2GB of RAM. Would
Idratek and the cameras run okay on this?

=20

B.

=20

_____=20=20