RE: Re: [OT] External Hard Disk

Do any of these standalone server solutions actually support USB hubs
so
that you can add more than just one (or however many USB ports it has) hard
discs as time progresses?

I keep thinking of retiring the Mac Mini as my main server but there's
about
6Tb of storage on there now (IIRC) and it just does the job so well!

Phil