Re: Low power PC option

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mal Lansell <mal@...> wrote:

> I'm seriously considering a mini-itx board to run everything except
> media serving.  My current server is on 24/7 and accounts for about
> 10% of my electricity bill!  A very low power PC as domain server,
> email, document sharing, audio, intranet and xPL (with another PC
> to serve movies only fired-up when needed) should cut my power
> consumption considerably.

The Intel D201GLY Mini-ITX motherboard might interested you as its
only $75 -
http://www.mini-box.com/Intel-D201GLY-Mini-ITX-Motherboard;jsessionid=ac112b1e1f43e0903b8d7ccf4a09ad738b84a06a7789.e3eTaxaQbxmTe34Pa38Ta38Oaxj0?sc=8&category=100

There's details of its power consumption here:
http://resources.mini-box.com/online/MBD-I-D201GLY/intel-d201gly-power-consumption.html

Unfortunately I've not found a UK supplier yet.