Re: Re: Low power PC option

Plus you can always get USB-RS232 adapters or a serial port PCI card.

I'm seriously considering a mini-itx board to run everything except
media serving.  My current server is on 24/7 and accounts for about 10%
of my electricity bill!  A very low power PC as domain server, email,
document sharing, audio, intranet and xPL (with another PC to serve
movies only fired-up when needed) should cut my power consumption
considerably.

Mal