RE: Photos please - X10 wiring examples

Not the worlds neatest job but here are some pictures of our LD11
controlled lighting that I retrofitted a few years ago.

http://www.marcusw.dsl.pipex.com/webalbum/Node0/Node1/index.html

These are all fitted in the top of a cupboard, under the staircase to
the attic, on the 1st floor. I ran a single T&E back from each ceiling
rose to these consumer units and used one wire to divert the
"switch"
wire to the LD11 and the other wire then returns the switched live back
to the ceiling rose.

The downstairs dining room, utility and kitchen are controlled from a
separate consumer unit hidden in the dining room false ceiling.

http://www.marcusw.dsl.pipex.com/webalbum/Dining%20Room/slides/CIMG0672.
html

if that picture doesn't make much sense its probably because the ceiling
is a suspended dropped ceiling inset from the edges of the room. Here's
a picture that may make it clearer.

http://www.marcusw.dsl.pipex.com/webalbum/Dining%20Room/slides/CIMG0674.
html

Marcus